Pages

Monday, July 23, 2018

All About Me - 2nd attempt

Hi my name is Mereana Matekuare. I'm from New Zealand and i go to Paparore school. At school I’m a year 6 I have 6 people in my family including me. My family’s names are Rere , Delanie , Brianna and Robit. I’v got 3 sister and 1 brother. My sister Rere is 21 and Dealanie is 19 and Brianna is 12 and I’m 10 years old.Me as a learner is pretty hard but sometimes it’s easy. Sometimes i’m good at playing around the world. Around the world is a game that we play at math’s time. Around the world is a times table game. I enjoy doing maths and playing with my friend.
so what i’m looking forward to this year is reading more harder books because i want to now harder word’s. My friend’s sometimes inspires me with my work and i like it.


15 comments:

  1. this is very interesting and has great text colour but maybe next time you could check over the punctuation and spelling.
    thanks Elly

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Mere,
    your all about me is very interesting. I never knew you had a 21 year old sister. It's nice to learn something new about you.

    bye [:
    Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an excellent 'All About Me' post Mereana. You have shared lots of interesting information about your family, your interests and goals. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great text mere it's really interesting and I can't wait to read more

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi guys thank you so much guys i really love your comment


    ReplyDelete
  6. that sounds good , what were you doing at school

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mere you have a great blog and I never knew you had such a big family you may need to check to see if it makes sense .
    Bub bye (:
    Serena

    ReplyDelete